WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE
Your Basket is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should receive an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Basket
|Posted on 8 March, 2013 at 17:55|
It does not matter if you are a local, Moreno Valley, California MMA Fighter or if you are a World Class MMA fighter the training should always be the same, intense, long, hard and satisfying. There are 1,000’s of MMA Fighters but only 1% of those fighters will become World Class Fighters and the reason for that is the hard work that is required to be in the top 1%.
MMA Fighters, Boxers, Wrestlers anyone who wants to fight must understand that it is a full-time job to train to be the best. Fighting, competition becomes your first priority everything else must take a backseat to your training. I have seen many fighters who train only when their coach is watching and then they wonder why they lose their fight. As a professional MMA Fighter or Boxer you must train every day not just the days your gym is open, but every day of the week. A Coach/Trainer is there to teach you the skill, to show you how to use your skills, to give you a conditioning workout plan, to motivate you, but they cannot fight for you, you must prepare yourself to fight.
The top 1% of MMA Fighters or Boxers knows that when they win it is because of their training and when they lose it is because of their lack of training. The other 99% of MMA Fighters or Boxers think that when they win it is because of them and when they lose it is because of the trainer.
When your Trainer tells you to run 3 miles and you only run 2 miles, you are not cheating your Trainer, you are cheating yourself. That extra mile of running will give you that extra conditioning that you need to be able to fight through 5 rounds. You can have all the skills required to be a World-Class Fighter, but if you do not have the conditioning to last through the rounds than your skills are useless. World Class Fighters never cheat themselves by cutting their workouts short when they are tired; they fight through the pain and finish.